All smiles can benefit from dental veneers. Dental veneers are highly advanced types of cosmetic dentistry designed to vastly improve the look of your teeth by placing a small, customizable shell on the fronts of teeth for an enhanced appearance of your smile. Dental veneers can be designed for a single tooth that appears out of place, or used for every single tooth to achieve a complete smile makeover. Listed below are some of the sensational benefits you might expect with a set of dental veneers:
– If you need a tooth restoration to fix the color of your teeth, and teeth whiteners are not working effectively enough, try using dental veneers instead.
– To avoid unsightly stains and discolorations on your teeth, veneers are stain resistant and can ensure your smile will remain beautiful no matter what diet you choose.
– Dental veneers can easily last a decade or more before they need to be replaced.
– Dental veneers are highly effective at restoring the look of teeth that have suffered severe damage.
– One fantastic ability of dental veneers is their ability to be customized to help correct minor misalignments and spacing issues that may exist within your smile.
If you are looking to restore damaged teeth with dental veneers, contact Dr. Shoaf and our team at Complete Dental Care. We can be reached by calling us at 412-253-4671 to book a reservation to see us at our dentist office in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. We will be glad to help you achieve the results you are looking for.